About Your Dentist
Matthew Cliburn, DMD
"My mission is to provide you with the dental care of the highest quality - care that helps you live life to the fullest - always with genuine compassion I hope you recognize from the start."
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee
- Doctor Degree of Dental Medicine - University of Kentucky College of Dentistry in Lexington, Kentucky
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- General Practice Residency
- Dental Boot Kamp
- PAC - live Aesthetic Continuum
- Hornbrook Aesthetic Continuum
- Heartland Aesthetic Continuum
- Heartland Doctor Leadership
- Invisalign Certification
- Endodontics Training
- Mini Dental Implant Training
Dr. Cliburn is an active member of the American Dental Association and the Kentucky Dental Association.
Personal Attention Professional Excellence:
"I have worked to build a team of professionals who share my commitment to out patients. I believe you'll appreciate the care they show to you and your family members. We all feel that it is our privilege to help you with this aspect of your health, and we value your trust. Our approach to patient care takes a bit more time and attention than you might expect to get at your dentist's office. However, it's the kind of treatment I feel you deserve and I wouldn't have it any other way."